|Dressed To Kill|
|Season 6, Episode 14|
|Air date||Febrauary 3, 2014|
|Written by||Elizabeth Beall|
|Directed by||Jeannot Szwarc|
When the assistant to Modern Fashion Magazine’s dictatorial editor Matilda King (guest star Frances Fisher) is found murdered, Castle and Beckett are thrust into the glitzy, ruthless world of high fashion in their search for the killer. Meanwhile Beckett’s history in the modelling world gets her access to a very special wedding surprise.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Det. Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Det.Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Det. Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates (credit only)
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle (credit only)
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers
- Frances Fisher as Matilda King
- Rex Lee as Yumi
- Rob Estes as Julian Bruckner
- John Eric Bentley as James Kavanaugh
- Paul Cassell as Marcus Conway
- Brian Elerding as Armando Montoya
- Thea Gill as Gloria Robbins
- Denyce Lawton as Lillian
- Emily Wilson as Grace Jacobs
- Gina Alvarez as Teresa Gomez
- Nadege August as Leslie
- Angelique Cinelu as Lola
- Abigail Klein as Carrie
- Danny Max as Justin
- Jonathan Roumie as Serge Belmonde
- Meredith Richardson as Ella Hayes (uncredited)
- Castle: Seriously, you've never heard of Matilda King?
- Esposito: I'm betting that most real men haven't.
- Castle: Ooh! I just came up with a new title. "Murder Is the New Black."
- Beckett: Does that even make sense?
- Ryan: No, it doesn't.
- Near the end of the episode, Beckett received the wedding dress at her apartment that she tried on earlier for Matilda King.
- Castle and Beckett decided to have their spring wedding instead.
- ↑ CASTLE: "DRESSED TO KILL" *EPISODE CHANGE*
- ↑ ABC pushed airdate from Jan. 27 to Feb. 3 because the want it in Feb sweeps
- ↑ Castle - Episode 6.14 - Dressed To Kill - ABC Press Release