|Like Father, Like Daughter|
|Season 6, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 4, 2013|
|Written by||Marc Dube|
|Directed by||Paul Holahan|
Alexis enlists Castle’s help on an Innocence Review case to prove that a death row inmate, Frank Henson (guest star James Carpinello, “The Good Wife”), was wrongly convicted. With only 72 hours left before his execution, Castle and Alexis (with help from Beckett) urgently investigate the original murder, only to uncover explosive secrets that may seal Frank’s fate. Joelle Carter (“Justified”) guest stars as Frank’s long-time girlfriend who has always believed in him.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Detective Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Detective Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Detective Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates (credit only)
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers (credit only)
- James Carpinello as Frank Henson
- Joelle Carter as Maggie Ingram
- Alexis Cruz as Lyle Gomez
- Wes Ramsey as John Henson
- Drew Rausch as Officer Ted Lane
- Joyce Guy as Judge Kerry Fallbrook
- Laura Gardner as Patrice Tolbert
- Janet Hoskins as Betty
- David Wells as Professor Edgar McDonald
- Mark Withers as Alan Lane
- Stephen Jordan as Young Alan Lane
- Caleb Ruminer as Young John Henson
- Swen Temmel as Young Frank Henson
- Beckett: She's practically family. I care about her too.
- Castle: You're pretty great, you know that?
- It has been a couple of weeks since Alexis spoke to Castle and she hasn't been answering any of his calls.
- At the end of the episode Alexis finally makes up with her father and thanks him for his help.