|Murder Most Fowl|
|Season 3, Episode 8|
|Air date||November 8, 2010|
|Written by||Matt Pyken|
|Directed by||Bryan Spicer|
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Detective Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Detective Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Detective Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Ruben Santiago-Hudson as Captain Roy Montgomery
- Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers
- John Pyper-Ferguson as Dean Donegal
- Ever Carradine as Mirielle Lefcourt
- Ken Baumann as Ashley Linden
- Carmen Argenziano as Mario Rivera
- Rick Hearst as Dr. Elliot Lefcourt
- David Dean Bottrell as Byron H. Singer
- Presciliana Esparolini as Teresa De La Torre
- Christopher May as Arthur Sansone
- Gattlin Griffith as Tyler Donegal
- Paul Eric Jerome as Robert Kincaid
- J. Marvin Campbell as Man #2
- Claudia Choi as CSU Photo Tech
- Al Pugliese as Pretzel Vendor
- Danny Downey as BMX Rider #1
- Eddie Fiola as BMX Rider #2
- Steve Rizzo as Thomas Mestrick
- Castle: That’s what I love about the subway. Down here, everyone’s got a story.
- Castle: What's the strangest pet you ever had?
- Beckett: You.
- Robber: Don't look at me.
- Montgomery: No, look at me. I suggest you drop your weapons.
- Castle: When Alexis was 4, we went Christmas shopping in some mall in white plains.
- Beckett: Where did you find her?
- Castle: Behind a rack of coats. She got bored so she went to sleep.
- "Infiltraitor" - Cliff Lin
- "Salt & Spoon" - Pajaro Sunrise
- It appears that Martha doesn't like rats.
- Castle recalls a time when he almost lost Alexis once in some mall in White Plains when she was 4.