|Season 6, Episode 16|
|Air date||February 24, 2014|
|Written by||Adam Frost|
|Directed by||Bill Roe|
When a guilt-ridden young woman confesses to the murder of a struggling actor -- knowing details only the killer could know -- Beckett and Castle seem to have an open-and-shut case, until they uncover proof that their suspect couldn’t possibly be the killer. When a second person confesses, equally convinced they committed the murder, the team realizes the case is far more mysterious than they thought.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Det. Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Det. Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Det. Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers (credited only)
- John Getz as Dr. Gustavo Bauer
- Alexie Gilmore as Anita Miller
- Drew Powell as Sam Carson
- Bradford Anderson as Dwight Carruthers
- Phil LaMarr as Dr. Holloway
- Kelly Kruger as Laura Westbourne
- Samantha Sloyan as Pam
- Julia Cho as Gwen
- Jarrod Crawford as Field Tech
- Alexis De La Rosa as Eddie
- Zack Duhame as Justin Marquette
- Evelyn Edwards as Jasmine
- Sylvester Foster as Precinct Detective
- Erika Godwin as Jane
- Kelly Hawthorne as Ella
- Castle: Do I smell coffee?
- Beckett: If you do, it was made by elves.
- Castle: You should know you’re engaged to a genius.
- Beckett: Yes, a genius at annoying me.
- Beckett: If I have to hear that confession one more time, I'm gonna shoot someone.
- Castle: Alexis. What's going on?
- Alexis: Dad can I come home?
- Castle: Come here.
- It was confirmed in this episode that Alexis broke up with Pi.
- Alexis reveal to Beckett the reason why she couldn't move back to the loft which was due to a love haze Beckett once had at her age.
- Interestingly, Pam's goal for killing Justin, which was to cause a scandal that would cause EHI to be shut down in revenge for her brother's death, would come true, as Beckett revealed that EHI was shut down.
- When being interviewed, the 'suspects' all state that there was a painting over the fridge in the room, but in the tape of the original 'murder' there was no painting there.