|Appearances||"To Love and Die in L.A."|
|Portrayed by||Dominic Purcell|
Russell Ganz was a known criminal specialising in major military industrial thefts, responsible for stealing millions of dollars in military hardware.
When he used an actress to acquire the vocal pass-code to access a secret vault containing newly-developed bullets that could dissolve shortly after being fired, he murdered Mike Royce, an ex-bounty hunter who had been hired to act as protection for the actress.
However, Ganz was eventually traced back to Los Angeles after Beckett and Castle got on the case of Ganz murdering Royce who was Beckett's former mentor, both Beckett and Castle track Ganz to Los Angeles and, eventually arresting him, before he could sell the bullets.
- Numerous industrials heists and thefts to different companies
- Charles Kelvin (Robbed lightweight bullets from a vault at his company)
- Mike Royce (Shot in the head)
Victims By Proxy
The following were victims of his associate Donald Mannis
- Violet Young's ex-boyfriend (Assaulted)
- Violet Young (Primary target; attempted; tried to shoot her)
- Kevin Ryan (Attempted; tried to shoot him)
- Javier Esposito (Attempted; tried to shoot him)