|That 70's Show|
|Season 6, Episode 20|
|Air date||April 21, 2014|
|Written by||David Amann|
|Directed by||Kevin Hooks|
When construction workers find the body of an infamous New York mobster who disappeared in the seventies, Beckett and Castle try to solve this three decade-old Mafia hit. Unfortunately, their only witness is a man who thinks it’s still the 1970’s, so to uncover what he knows, they must play into his delusion, and party like it’s the last days of disco.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Det. Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Det. Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Det. Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers
- Jon Polito as Harold Metzger
- Ray Abruzzo as Frank Russo
- Richard Portnow as Milt Boyle
- Larry Joshua as Michael Carcano
- James Martin Kelly as Robert Decker
- Maya Stojan as Tory Ellis
- Dawnn Lewis as Yvonne
- Gregory Bach as Louie 'The Lip' Maneri
- Julien Cesario as Snookie Watts
- Dre Michael Chaney as Reno
- Linc Hand as Ray Price
- Gina Hecht as Marie Russo
- Eme Ikwuakor as Worker
- Jill Jacobson as Deanna Maneri
- Amanda Jaros as Junkie
- Guy Nardulli as Bodyguard
- Harold Metzger: Have you ever seen a cop with an ass that fine? If this women's lib, I'm all for it.
- Castle: To be fair, you do have a very fine--never mind.
- Esposito: Yo Beckett. I heard what happ-– Whoa.
- Lanie: Don't you say another word.
- Ryan: Carcano just warn me and Javi off the case. Right, Javi?
- Esposito: I'm sorry. What?
- Castle: Alexis? What are you doing here?
- Alexis: Gram asked me to come. I'm playing a teenaged runaway who hitchhiked her way to the Big Apple in search of her dreams.
- Castle: Wearing that?
- Alexis: Halter tops were big in the '70s.
- Castle: So were those peasant blouses. Why--why didn't you wear one of those?
- Gates: Detective Beckett! What the hell is going on here?!
- Beckett: Take him to Glitterati. Go! Go!
- Gates: Mr. Castle, what on Earth possessed you to turn my precinct into a set of "Kojak"?! Oh, or should I address you as...Captain Castle?
- "Last Dance" - Donna Summer
- The title of this episode is same as the title of the former television sitcom that aired on Fox from August 23, 1998 until May 18, 2006.
- Ray Abruzzo, who plays Vince Russo, is probably best known for his role as another, less effective, Mafioso, Carmine Lupertazzi Jr. on The Sopranos.
- The murder victim in this episode Vince Bianchi was murder July 30th, 1978. In that same year in real life, Actress Stana Katic was born April 26.
- There was references to the two 1970s cops that Ryan and Esposito pretend to be are clear homages to Starsky & Hutch, with the trademark hood slide featuring twice in this episode - the second time, Espo falls to the ground.